The Lowell Institute for Mineral Resources offers a number of professional development courses for credit or non-credit.
1. Short Course " Mine Engineering Inputs to Integrated Planning" in collaboration with Freeport-McMoRan Inc and Newmont Mining
Is open to any professional as a non-credit course.
- April 13-14, 2018, 8:00am to 5:00pm both days
- $850.00 per person, Regisration form
- Course outline
- For more information contact Dr. Isabel Barton
2. The University of Arizona Institute for Mineral Resources and Vanto Group will jointly sponsor a four-day program "Leadership: Inventing the Future, A Breakthrough Leadership Program for the Mining Industry and Its Stakeholders."
- January 12-15, 2019
- Information Packet in progress.
- For Information contact Rocio Brambia