The Lowell Institute for Mineral Resources offers a number of professional development courses for credit or non-credit.
- The Newmont Professional Development Course "Geologic Inputs to Mine Planning" is open to any professional as a non-credit course.
- November 3-4, 2017, 8:00am to 5:00pm both days
- $600 per person, Regisration form
- Course outline
- For more information contact Dr. Isabel Barton
2. The University of Arizona Institute for Mineral Resources and Vanto Group will jointly sponsor a four-day program "Leadership: Inventing the Future, A Breakthrough Leadership Program for the Mining Industry and Its Stakeholders."
- January 6-9, 2018
- For more information, download a Information Packet.