Global Mining Law Center
The Global Mining Law Center is a collaboration between the James E. Rogers College of Law and the Lowell Institute for Mineral Resources.
The Center features online Master of Legal Studies and Master of Law programs.
- John Lacy, JD, Director
- Mary Poulton, Ph.D., Distinguished Professor of Mining Engineering, Geosciences, Law, Public Health
- Brent White, JD, Professor of Law
- James Hopkins, JD, Clinical Professor of Law
- James Anaya, JD, Regents Professor of Law
- Steve Ralbovsky, JD, Affiliate Faculty
- Mark Savit, JD, Affiliate Faculty
- Luke Danielson, JD, Affiliate Faculty
- Timothy R. Snider, Affiliate Faculty
- Douglas B. Silver, Affiliate Faculty
- David Hammond, Ph.D., Affiliate Faculty